Roames provides a precise and reliable real world representation of the complete electrical network for all voltages – Transmission and Distribution.
Network model objects are monitored annually, and the Roames change detection engine can distinguish between movement caused by ambient conditions like soil moisture and changes caused by an abnormal asset condition, such as stay failure.
Real word representation
- Every pole and wire, including circuit connectivity and voltages
- Full network, from transmission to distribution – High Voltage, Low Voltage, and customer service connection wires
- Precise asset location coordinates
- Asset attribute information – every pole stay, jumper, cross-arm, and pole-mounted transformer recorded as objects with asset information like measurements and distances: wire lengths, heights of poles, lean, and attachment-point locations
Automated asset-matching capabilities
Roames provides automated asset-matching capabilities, fusing the network modelled by Roames with your own internal GIS or pole inspection data. This provides a powerful integration point between Roames and corporate records.
Consistent and reliable real world representation of the complete electrical network for all voltages
The Roames Advantage
- Precise 3D network model with complete metadata for every object in situ
- Completes network information, enhancing internal processes and driving efficiency across departments when integrated with corporate systems
- Annual 100% audit, showing as-built network status, configuration and new build works for network compliance and safety
- Asset-matching enables corporate and third-party dataset integration into the 3D model for deeper assessment and simulations
- Application of rules and risk assessments across datasets
for more information