Roames’ asset condition and defect assessment service reduces the risk and the cost of ongoing ground inspections programs.
This enables you to verify the integrity of network assets (such as poles) and related sub-components (including cross-arms and insulators and attached equipment such as transformers) to drive maintenance prioritisation to meet safety, risk and regulatory compliance stand
Our experienced, qualified line inspectors analyse and categorise any defects identified, providing reports on asset defects and priorities for maintenance. Cracks on insulators and insulator ties are clearly visible and picked up in defect assessment provided.
Eliminate thousands of kilometres of annual ground travel in asset inspection.
The analysis is tailored to the utilities’ requirements for defect classification and reporting. This is the largest service of its type world-wide, servicing several hundred thousand poles each year.
The Roames Advantage
- Eliminates the asset ‘blind spot’ not previously seen by ground inspectors.
- Provides rapid inspection capability at scale compared to inspection volumes under traditional ground programs.
- Enables efficient mobilisation of your workforce, better scheduled and reduced outages associated with defect rectification.
- Condition based approach allows for application of priority based defect rectification system, addressing the worst defects first.
- Drives significant network reliability improvements and reduce forced failure response – early defect discovery before failure.
- Eliminate thousands of kilometres of annual ground travel in asset inspection.
- Significantly reduce risk, compared with traditional inspection practices.
- Defects are assessed and flagged according to your specific standards.
for more information