Fugro Roames Pty Ltd (FRPL) takes seriously its responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which it operates. The company is fully committed to improving environmental performance across all facets of business activities, and will encourage business partners and members of the wider community to share that commitment.
FRPL is committed to the elimination and reduction of pollution generated as part of business operations and recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of energy consumption, printing and waste.
Fugro Roames Pty Ltd will:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation to ensure we meet or exceed all relevant legislative requirements.
- Minimise waste through efficient use of all materials and inputs.
- Only use sustainable or recycled products where possible.
- Provide environmental training and education to all employees.
- Encourage employee involvement and commitment.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Include environmental considerations in all business and investment decisions.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
FRPL shall develop action plans each year to achieve the environmental policy objectives, and monitor performance against the objectives as part of the Management Review process.
The Environmental Policy is reviewed annually by management to include legislative amendments, operational changes and feedback from employees.
for more information